Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visions of the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

Visions of the future Empty
PostSubject: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 pm

8 is going to spend a lot of time in the coming days attempting to use far seeing. The first thing that I would like to consider is seeing one of the unmanned probes that I assume the new republic has put in orbit of Mrkyr. I am not attempting to see the planet or Sith, just the probe. I would then like to move ahead into the future and see the destruction of the probe. Again I am only trying to see the probe itself, not what is destroying it. My goal is to determine the time of its destruction to figure out how long we have left.

I am going to post on the main board to Freya and warn her to watch me as I attempt this, so you may not want to reply until that is resolved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC: Let me know when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

I am ready to go. I am going to spend a temp force point on this attempt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

OOC: Now is this before you guys are heading into hyperspace or is it enroute to your next as yet unnamed destination?
Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hyperspace. Unless I know of some reason why traveling through hyperspace would make it harder to use farseeing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Nope, but let's take care of this at the next game session, I'll have what you see typed up to hand to you so it's still between you and me if you don't want anyone else know.
Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm

8 will try farseeing to make sure that 4 survives his exicution.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Looking into the future you're seeing the broadcast going out. 4 is hooked up to some sort of ionic restraint system with about a dozen restraining bolts visible over his chest and head. A hutt voice is giving a speech.

"This then is the fate of all that would dare to oppose Hutt rule. This, Gundark, who dared to defy us is nothing more than a malfunctioning droid. We will tear your "hero" apart before you as a warning to any others that might follow in his misguided footsteps. We will now allow him his last words if the prisoner wishes to beg for mercy. Ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho...."

The ionic restraints spark and flare up obviously causing a great deal of pain to 4 before he speaks.

"If this is to be my death, then let it be an inspiration to all sentients. We will not go quietly in the night so long as criminal scum would oppress the weak. We will stand up and fight, together we can end their tyranny."

The Hutt voice returns and gives the order to execute 4. The restraints flare and spark up again, but die down quickly as the sound of a heavy power drain shuts them off and all the lights in the room, and panicked Hutt voices can be heard. The only light comes from 4's glowing red eyes and a sound like bullets ricoceting off metal can be heard as 4 speaks.

"However, I do not believe this is my end."

Another ricochet is heard and something hits the camera. Everything goes dark as the snap hiss of two lightsabers and a flurry of blaster bolts fill the air.

Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 pm

8 would like to carefully examine Mina with sense force and receptive telepathy from time to time. I am looking for any weak force connections that go off into space, or any thoughts that sound like they are not her own. I will try to frequently stare over in Mina's direction next session.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Being a fellow Jedi, you realize she's likely to know if you're doing these things?
Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 pm

I will stick with sense force in that case. I will probably try to coordinate the attempt with help from Freya, so let me email mike and get back to you. Where on Mina was the mark that we got rid of?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I believe it was in the general cleavage area, so will 8 be spending a lot of time staring at her chest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions of the future   Visions of the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visions of the future
Page 1 of 1