Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sever Force idea--possible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Sever Force idea--possible? Empty
PostSubject: Sever Force idea--possible?   Sever Force idea--possible? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Basically what the title says... I read the entry on wookiepedia for Sever Force, which gave me the idea that I posted in the "You Have a Personal Message!" thread. But I don't know if that would actually work. Artemis might be able to learn the power, since he does have experience with battle meditation (the wookie entry mentioned that as a requirement?), but I dunno if the power can actually be used that way.

And if it can, I know we'd be going up against something intensely powerful. Assuming it's possible, could I teach the other force-users the power, and then combine our strengths against the mark?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sever Force idea--possible?   Sever Force idea--possible? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Technically you guys are supposed to have a trainer for any power you wish to take, and generally I go easy on this rule. Sever Force is definitely more an NPC power however, and unless you can convince someone who knows it in game to teach it to you no one is taking that power. Even in the campaign Master Odis is one of the few Jedi who can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sever Force idea--possible?   Sever Force idea--possible? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 am

Ahh, okay. So that's a pretty far stretch. We'd have to find an NPC who knows it and is willing to help us without screwing us over in the process, and that's...extremely limited.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sever Force idea--possible?   Sever Force idea--possible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sever Force idea--possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: Leftovers :: Artemis-
Jump to: