Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Empty
PostSubject: Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Just to let you know, somewhere on Uvena Prime, somehow (details to be figured out?) Artemis will try to send a package to Dr. Da'ryan using the personal address he was previously given. Artemis would like to do this in such a fashion that the package is untraceable (or as untraceable as it can get). The contents of the package are as follows:

- The Defel Cybernetic Eye

-A letter the states the following:

Dr. Da'ryan,

I apologize for my continued elusiveness, though I appreciate your attempts to contact me. I received your message and I'm delighted to hear that the cure is working! I understand entirely that you cannot name me as the creator. Recognition is not what I seek here. Knowing that the cure works is enough.

I am, on the other hand, most disturbed to hear about this new plague. If possible, I would like as much epidemiological information concerning the emergence and spread of this new disease as possible. How does it spread? What is he incubation period? Earliest symptoms? Has it shown signs of mutation yet? The more I know about it to begin with, the swifter my attempts towards a cure will progress.

I have considered turning myself in to authorities, but I know that if the Defel authorities are the ones to take me, then I will not be permitted to live. I think that you understand; I can still do so much work for the good (if supervised and medicated). I'm brilliant at what I do, and if taken care of I could still help so many people. My death, I fear, would only delay or destroy the chances of many cures being developed. I know that I am being hunted, and I know that running does not look good. But I don't see any other viable option right now. I cannot think of any way that I could turn myself in and guarantee that I would still be put to good use.

I haven't said this explicitly yet, even though I think you know, but... I'm sorry. It's an inadequate gesture for all that I've done, but I feel as though I should still give it.

Respectfully,

Artemis
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 pm

It's not a problem for you to get a package like that off planet discreetly. We'll assume since you trust him you ask the captain and he sets it up with his people on Uvena for you. Also for not so much for developing a cure, but giving up taking any credit for it, remove a Dark Side point. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm

SWEET! :D
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Fail!   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:00 pm

I just realized, in my involvement with writing the letter, I forgot to mention that Artemis would also send a copy of his detailed, step-by-step notes on how to make the cybernetic eye (including any measurements he took from Krad that wound up being useful). Too late to mention this, or is it okay?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

that's fine
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan   Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secure Package to Dr. Da'ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: Leftovers :: Artemis-
Jump to: