Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning up the BL4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Cleaning up the BL4 Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up the BL4   Cleaning up the BL4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 am

So on the way to Graveyard Planet, Artemis will clean up the BL4 lab. In the process he'll try to isolate some of the virus that is very likely still in the lab--perhaps in the blast radius? He'll suit up and everything before hand of course (virologists always keep spare hazmat suits!) and make sure that the integrity of his lab is not compromised. He has an immortalized Arhan cell line--his own, actually-- and so he'll try to culture the virions in a flask of cells until he has a concentrated enough quantity to do work on. He'll be keeping control disease up while doing this...just in case.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the BL4   Cleaning up the BL4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:20 am

I'm just going to agree to everything you just said and you can make a virology role at the beginning of the next session okay?
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the BL4   Cleaning up the BL4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:24 am

Okay! Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the BL4   Cleaning up the BL4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the BL4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: Leftovers :: Artemis-
Jump to: