Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gifts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Gifts   Gifts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 am

Everyone has a gift left for them in one of their most oft-frequented locations on the Turtle. They are all boxed and/or wrapped and come with a tag indicating the recipient.

And no, none of them set off danger sense :P

For Freya: A large box of rare and exotic tea leaves. It is said that, when brewed, the flavour of the tea is a little different every time.

For Mina: An elaborate mechanic's widget. Think of what would happen if a Swiss Army knife and a Leatherman Multi-tool had super-awesome kids in the Star Wars universe. That's what you have now.

For Tryce: Sitting by your x-wing in a medium-sized crate are some antique add-ons for the x-wing. They're for the same model of x-wing that you have, so you wouldn't be upgrading it. Just....accessorizing. (And no, I have no idea what they could be out of character. Find something useful that Tryce could tack onto his x-wing that costs about 2000 credits and he now has it. Go wild!)

For Kerlos: A very expensive bottle of rare, vintage wine. Don't drink it all in one sitting, now. There also may or may not be something on the ceiling of your room. Ask Mina next session. No, I'm not telling you what it may or may not be.

For Dannel: A tome of dissertations concerning the more rare, strange, and fascinating unsolved archaeological mysteries of the galaxy. And no, you don't have it already! You've probably seen a copy of it in a library behind a thick glass case at some point, though.

For Eight: Yours is a very small package. It contains a green lightsaber crystal as well as a note in the doctor's handwriting: "To replace the lightsaber that Thirteen destroyed after you let me borrow it. It's the only thing I could think of. You're bloody difficult to shop for, you know that? If there's anything that you want anything in specific, do let me know."
Back to top Go down
bragan

bragan

Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Gifts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Dannel, being a polite guy, sends the Doctor a thank you note. Smile
Back to top Go down
KsJim

KsJim

Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Gifts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Artemis wrote:
There also may or may not be something on the ceiling of your room.
You mean besides what Kerlos already has up there? Cool
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Gifts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Ooooh, neat. I've had my eye on one of these for a while. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Gifts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: IC posts-
Jump to: