Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfinished Business on Vigrith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya

Freya

Unfinished Business on Vigrith Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business on Vigrith   Unfinished Business on Vigrith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm

As everyone begins to board the ships, Freya stops and peers back with an inscrutable expression. Slowly, her gaze goes down until she is staring at her feet, looking scolded. She stands there for a few long moments before turning and striding back to the remains of the house.

She wanders the rubble quietly, her eyes closed and left hand outstretched for a while, then stands still.

She inhales deeply and raises her hands slowly into the air. Her legs begin to shake as if she is straining to lift something heavy and large as pieces of the ruins start to move and shift. She falls to one knee, her teeth bared, her breath steaming in the cold. With a final grunt and a sudden thrust of her hands, Freya opens her eyes and three skeletons raise from the ground and hang in the air.

Panting, she gently lays them onto the snow with only the Force continuing to hold them together.

Two of the skeletons bear innumerable cracks as if every bone has been broken many times. The third's skull has obviously been shattered by several strong blows. Their frames are noticeably slighter than adults, more like older children or adolescents.

Freya kneels beside them and contemplates the remains in silence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business on Vigrith   Unfinished Business on Vigrith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 am

The wind picks up and you swear you can hear the transgressions of the past carried on it. Their screams and Tyr's, mixed in with your own, and you feel the heat from that fire much like the heat of the Fire Idol. You really never thought about it before but it was perhaps the first time in your life you ever knew warmth. As it dies down you can almost make out a single word carried through the ruins...."Murderer."
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business on Vigrith   Unfinished Business on Vigrith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:52 am

Freya glares at the wind, her eye briefly taking on a reptilian hue. "I have no remorse for what I did -- only how and why. And I only finished what you started," she growls.

"Besides," she says in subdued tones while running a finger over one of the skulls, "I've come to bring you in from the cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business on Vigrith   Unfinished Business on Vigrith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business on Vigrith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: IC posts-
Jump to: