Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Execution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Execution Empty
PostSubject: The Execution   The Execution Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 pm

News of the live execution of The Gundark has spread galaxy wide and any major network not governed by the New Republic is carrying the broad cast.

4 is hooked up to some sort of ionic restraint system with about a dozen restraining bolts visible over his chest and head. A hutt voice is giving a speech.

"This then is the fate of all that would dare to oppose Hutt rule. This, Gundark, who dared to defy us is nothing more than a malfunctioning droid. We will tear your "hero" apart before you as a warning to any others that might follow in his misguided footsteps. We will now allow him his last words if the prisoner wishes to beg for mercy. Ho,ho,ho,ho,ho,ho...."

The ionic restraints spark and flare up obviously causing a great deal of pain to 4 before he speaks.

"If this is to be my death, then let it be an inspiration to all sentients. We will not go quietly in the night so long as criminal scum would oppress the weak. We will stand up and fight, together we can end their tyranny."

The Hutt voice returns and gives the order to execute 4. The restraints flare and spark up again, but die down quickly as the sound of a heavy power drain shuts them off and all the lights in the room. Panicked Hutt voices can be heard. The only thing visible onscreen is 4's glowing red eyes as a sound like bullets ricoceting off metal can be heard. 4 speaks once more.

"However, I do not believe this is my end."

Another ricochet is heard and something hits the camera. Everything goes dark as the snap hiss of lightsabers and a flurry of blaster bolts fill the airwaves before the feed is cut.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com

The Execution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: GM :: Announcements-
Jump to: