Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afterward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya

Freya

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 am

Shortly after arriving on Coruscant, Freya, who has been barricaded in her room since leaving Centerpoint Station, steps out.

Instead of her armor or black robes she is dressed in a dark blue and silver evening gown adorned with a gold pendant inset with a small crystal. Her skin is light, but not the dead-white pallor everyone has become familiar with. Two deep sea-blue eyes glitter from beneath long, curly black hair that spills out over her shoulders.

"I am going out," she says softly, but still directly and with purpose. Her voice is Imperial but not as formal as usual, tinged with the accent used by the natives of Vigrith.
Back to top Go down
bragan

bragan

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Dannel, passing her in the hall, does a silent double-take.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Freya gives hm an almost imperceptible smile as she passes.

She wanders through the ship slowly, looking around with a curious gaze, until she comes to the hangar.

Freya leans against the frame of the doorway. "Tryce," she barks, looking at her fingers, "I am going to do something I enjoy and haven't done in years. I'm going to have dinner and see a play. Something sad and sweet and romantic," she says as she rolls her hand in the air. "Do you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Tryce just turns and stares mouth agape for several seconds until the hydrospanner he was holding slips out of his hand and lands on his foot.

"Errr umm yea" Looks down and his torn oily flight suit. "Let me clean up"

A very panic stricken Tryce runs into the shower, shaves, and then rummages through his foot locker to find something to wear. In a few minutes the hanger bay has been decorated in collection of torn and dirty flight suits. Tryce, still in a towel, races down to Karlos' room pounds on the door a few times, then not willing to wait barges into the room. Karlos' room soon gets the same treatment as the hanger bay, till he finds something reasonably appropriate that also fits to some degree. Tryce takes one last look in the mirror in Karlo's room runs his hand through his hair in a feeble attempt to look presentable and heads back to the hanger bay.
Back to top Go down
KsJim

KsJim

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Kerlos groggily sticks his head out from under the pillow he had over his head.

"There's a whole wardrobe of clothes in the hanger bay I put out there for you guys!

Grumble grumble can't a man sleep off a hangover in peace...."
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Freya arches an eyebrow as Tryce returns. Her lightsaber hangs from a chain on one hip, a purse on the other. "Hmm. I was half-expecting that you would have a formal flight suit. Some kind of formal orange."

Under her arm she's holding a small package about the size of a datapad.

"Let's go," she says. "I just need to drop something off along the way."

(I'm done with the thread, unless anyone has anything else to add. Have fun at Celebration V, Crash!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afterward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterward   Afterward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: IC posts-
Jump to: