Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VLTD 8's conversation with Captain Fae Victus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

VLTD 8's conversation with Captain Fae Victus Empty
PostSubject: VLTD 8's conversation with Captain Fae Victus   VLTD 8's conversation with Captain Fae Victus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:24 pm

It looks like some of my brother VLTD are involved with engineering some kind of massive droid revolution. I agree with their goals and would like to see our droid brothers removed from their perpetual servitude to the organics. However I deplore their methods which involve the mass murder of many or all organics. I think that we droids can achieve our freedom with a minimal amount of violence. If word gets out about the VLTDs plan I think that it will hurt the cause of droid freedom. I believe that if the organics find out they will limit droid rights even further. I would like to get your help in covering up what is happening on this planet. I think that we droids should deal with these evil droids ourselves and try to keep it out of the public eye. I suggest that we try to recruit other droids to our cause and come back and deal with the VLTDs at a future but not to distant date. I also plan to start recruiting droids for a peaceful revolution and would like your help in that endeavor as well.

VLTD8
Back to top Go down

VLTD 8's conversation with Captain Fae Victus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: Leftovers :: Zarkov-
Jump to: