Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Engineer’s Log

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mina

Mina

Engineer’s Log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineer’s Log   Engineer’s Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I know that everyone’s been saying it, but… I can’t believe we did it. I was afraid that we wouldn’t be able to stop Sith before he fully woke up. I’m sad about what we lost to do it though. Center Point Station is gone, but worse, we lost Eight. It was the ultimate sacrifice to save the galaxy. I hope that when it’s my time, I go with half the grace and dignity that he had.
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

Engineer’s Log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engineer’s Log   Engineer’s Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

We barely get any rest around here. You’d think that with Sith gone, anything else would be nothing. But now we’ve got to check out a whole bunch of Sith. I don’t know if it’s a city or a whole planet, but Frey’s master might be there. I like Freya, but anything that shaped her is something that kinda scares me. Our only idea is to let her get captured and we’ll spring her at some point. It’s really stupid, but it’s what we’ve got. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down

Engineer’s Log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: Adventure Logs-
Jump to: