Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nonbasic Slot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:30 pm

*Encrypted Message Received by the Prodigal Turtle*

You should know that there are plenty of people within the Academy that do not agree with what the council has done to STARS and it's members. While I feel I can do the most good here if possible I will do what I can to help you out with any info that comes my way. As such you should know someone among you maybe telegraphing your movements to the Jedi Council. The following encrypted message was received recently.

STARS ALPHA SECRET REPORT 1
TO: JEDI COUNCIL

THREAT CONTAINED:
SITH GANG/CULT ON NAL HUTTA.
PLANETARY LOCATION 39.47X21.82.
ALPHA HAS DEMORALIZED AND WEAKENED.
SUGGEST SEND APPRENTICE/NEW REPUBLIC SECURITY FORCE TO ELIMINATE
THREAT.

POSSIBLE THREAT:
VLTD DROID SIGNAL IN SWOOP FINALE BROADCAST.
ALPHA PROCEEDING TO INVESTIGATE.
SUGGEST BLOCK TRANSMISSION IF NO UPDATE.

WARNING:
VLTDS PLANING TO BUILD DEATH STAR.
HAVE ACQUIRED PLANS FROM HUTTS.
SUGGEST TRACK RAW MATERIAL SHIPMENTS.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

While it is entirely possible this was not sent to the council with any sort of malevolent intent, if someone on the council were to pass this on to New Republic officials there is more than one of you with a bounty on your head they may move to intercept.

A friend.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Chattur'gha Stirring?   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Once again I feel you should know the following encrypted message was sent to the Council. I'm trying to trace where it's coming from but whoever sliced this is an expert.

STARS ALPHA SECRET REPORT 2

WARNING:
VLTD DROID REBELLION SIGNAL IN SWOOP FINAL BROADCAST.
SUSPECT TRANSDOSHA LUXURY DINER VOYAGES COMMERCIAL.
ALPHA WILL TRY TO STOP SOURCE.
SUGGEST JAM COMMERCIAL TRANSMISSION.

The Republic is looking into doing what they can to jam that transmission wherever they can. However, there are a lot of non republic worlds out there they may not be able to convince to do the same.

I'm risking a lot by telling you this but something is definitely happening on the Mandalore homeworld. The Jedi sent to investigate the possibility of Chattur'gha on Mandalore were almost shot down and had to retreat or risk being blown up before even making planetfall. For the longest time everyone knew it was a dead world with nothing left to it. After making arrangements to help him destroy the Jedi, the Emperor then turned around betrayed the Mandalore and practically slagged their world back to the stone age making it uninhabitable. Well somewhere along the way someone has started inhabiting. At the very least the defese grid of satellites around the planet itself certainly suggests someone wants to keep outsiders off.
Back to top Go down
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

STARS ALPHA REPORT 3

THREAT CONTAINED:
VLTD TRANSMISSION REPROGRAMMED TO DESTROY FAULTY CHIP.
SUGGEST BROADCAST MODIFIED SIGNAL TO ALL PLANETS.
THIS REPORT AND ALL FUTURE REPORTS ARE FOR JEDI COUNCIL ONLY.
CEASE DISCLOSURE OF LOCATION OF ALPHA TO REPUBLIC SECURITY.
FURTHER DISCLOSURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF REPORTS.

VLTD 8
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm

What the hell were you thinking V?!? Mina check him for a faulty logic circuit next time you open him up. You thought the Jedi council would be so grateful for your little reports they'd overlook the fact that someone took the swords? Of course they'll gladly report your whereabouts to the New Republic if it means they may get those back. I thought I programmed you better than that!

Unfortunately I can't exactly block your incoming transmissions to the council, that would raise some red flags real quick. Just be a bit more discreet about what you tell them. By all means pass along any relevant info, but never forget you're a fugitive now. The fewer people knowing where you are the better. I really appreciate this...

STARS ALPHA REPORT 3

THREAT CONTAINED:
VLTD TRANSMISSION REPROGRAMMED TO DESTROY FAULTY CHIP.
SUGGEST BROADCAST MODIFIED SIGNAL TO ALL PLANETS.
THIS REPORT AND ALL FUTURE REPORTS ARE FOR JEDI COUNCIL ONLY.
CEASE DISCLOSURE OF LOCATION OF ALPHA TO REPUBLIC SECURITY.
FURTHER DISCLOSURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF REPORTS.

VLTD 8

...but there are still some very powerful people out there that won't be satisfied until you're shut down and melted down into a piece of abstract art. I tested the transmission you sent and it's a brilliant piece of work, may even be enough to convince Uton'os to stop breathing down your neck so hard. I would still lay off him if I were you though, he's not known for his sense of humor.

As for what's been going on around here there are some things you ought to know. The Jedi monitoring Ulyoath reported a very peculiar occurrence, about a week ago those nasty storms tearing all across Ulyoath suddenly stopped. Those winds were also what kept those Metanoks flying as they're too heavy to stay up without them. The report mentioned that all those Metanoks hitting the ground and dying all at once sent out some pretty bad vibes in the Force.

Also we had some strange visitors here on Yavin the other day. Didn't stay long though. An alarm was sounded by someone on monitor duty as an unathorized ship with and encrypted transponder made planet fall in a clearing not far from the Academy. I went with the security team sent out to investigate but only saw the tail end of the ship as it was blasting off back into space. There in the clearing however they left us a little present. It was that "Jedi" that was supposedly killed on Gamorr a while back. Turns out he wasn't actually a Jedi at all, he was a Sith. They left him cuffed and stunned out of his gourd along with a datapad with some pretty incriminating evidence against the guy. We searched him over pretty good to make sure this wasn't some sort of trick, and then took him back to base and tossed him in the box. He hasn't liked it much in there. He's a bit more powerful than that Darkstar fella you guys brought back, but Master Odis still believes he can Sever this guy from the Force as well. I'm going to look into unencrypting that transponder signal and will let you know if I find anything there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: A bad feeling   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm

So shortly before this Darth Revenant guy makes his presence known galaxy wide the last three remaining masters here on Yavin left because of trouble on Ulyoath. Leaving myself and a few of the older Knights in charge of things in their absence. Which would be fine, but Darth Revenant also sent the Jedi Council a private message after his galactic message was sent out to the public.

He says he and his people are only interested in punishing the New Republic. So long as the Jedi stay out of his way we will not come to any harm, as he has no plans of setting himself up as some sort of new Emperor. We told him we'd stay out of the fight for now, not bothering to mention to him that every Jedi Master available is currently out in the field at the moment. I'm pretty sure if he realized the Academy held nothing but Apprentices and Knights at the moment he wouldn't hesitate to bombard the place right now. I'm trusting you all to keep this to yourselves of course.

Don't know that it's important now, but I did crack that transponder code. The ship was called The Veshok, it's not in any New Republic registries unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey Kids,

Don't suppose there's much reason to heavily encrypt anymore transmissions to you, but we'll keep this between us just so we don't have to deal with any paperwork for non Jedi artifact reclamation. If you remember that junked up holocron you sent my way I finally got it up and running. Turns out it was made by some guy calling himself Master Elias Tollume. Says he was with some group called the Sky Wardens or something. Seemed harmless enough, certainly no darkside energy present in it's construction. So it's here with me on Socorro if you guys need to pick it up, or the Captain and I can always arrange for it's delivery through some of our alternate channels.

Take care kids,

Stan Boliscon
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks Stan..

Well while Karlos and I are on our ship pickup, I guess we can swing by and pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 pm

You might want to wipe up the drool a little bit there, Tryce. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nonbasic Slot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonbasic Slot   Nonbasic Slot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nonbasic Slot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: IC posts-
Jump to: