Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tryce's log

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crash

crash

Tryce's log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Man I'm a clutz. Couldn't even let sleeping beasts lay. But it looks like we found the source of something really really really dark. In Fact I couldn't even bring myself to get anywhere near the edge of it.

So another trip back to yavin.. Man we sure do get around. Another meeting with the council this time much civility all around. I shouldn't be proud of the fact I acted normally, but hey. Oh I'm hoping this is not my last log, but we shall see since it looks like a Mandorlian invasion fleet just popped out of hyperspace. If I didn't know better I would say this was all part of some vast conspiracy to remove us from the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Lets score our latest...

Stopped invasion of Yavin +1
Allowed one of the droids to escape with transport of Padwans -2
Witnessed throw down of most of the big players... to early to call but hey none of us died.

I blame myself for the freighter.. I should have stayed in orbit and kept and eye on them. Not sure what I could have done to keep it from leaving but at least that nut burger droid would not have gotten such a head start. In a twisted way I can kinda see the reasoning, but its still pretty cowardly and really shorted sighted. If they think they can just run from the galaxys' doom then they really can't see the big picture. I just hope we can get everyone back safe.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

One's a hot shot pilot, able to fly anything that leaves the ground. The other is a rogue, who is always out to make a credit and knows his way around the ladies.. Together they fight crime.

Yea I can't see that being the new buddy cop holovid. But Karlos and I did apprehend a couple of thieves trying to rob the museum, and apparently while we were doing that were were also kinda reacquiring Daniel's parents. Man were kinda good stuff.

Maybe if we do save the galaxy and we could always hang our shingle out as a couple of gumshoes...

p.s.
just because you decapitate something doesn't mean you've killed it, you may have only made it mad
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm

We talked to ember about the kids and in the end we couldn't bring ourselves to stop him. We did take the youngest back.. lead by Freya. Maybe she can teach them what she can't seem to teach us.

And we removed the last Anzat. We destroyed one species to save another... all because we got involved. Sigh... Let's hope when we go and make a stand to save the galaxy we don't make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Proving once again there are no absolutes... the doc will finally have to face the consequences for his actions. And while I'm glad for this and even argued for it, I would much rather that he did it on his terms, and his death could possibly avert a war. So for better or worse I guess we are going to have to break him out. The even crazier part is that I think his mom had something with her capture..
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am

Talk about best laid plans.. or even the best no plans. So we are getting ready to rescue the Doc from his crime, when he gets yoinked by who else, 13 and his Death Star. We we mount an rescue, No real plan just fly in to a less used hanger bay and go wandering around. In retrospect I guess having all those force abilities up was not the best sneak plan. So needless to say we had our confrontation with 13. Well we 3 of us tried to stand up to him and I got to show for that was a pretty lighting zap. The team regrouped and I got thrown into the Turtle to be patched up by2 and 3(?) Meanwhile more of 5's handy work showed up in the form of 2 of 8's other brothers donning Tie-fighter power armor. The droids got me on my feet enough to make one of those X-wing charges guns a blazing. Needless to say those 2 never stood a chance. That gave 8 and Freya a chance to cut 13 down to size. As his final act, 13 then activated a self destruct timer, which allowed for another nick in time escape.

I thought about it, and since the X-wing was present in the battle I've decided to paint my first sphere on my Xwing. I figure if Wedge can claim 2, I can claim this one.

PS. I've spent the last several days traveling with Karlo so we could get his ship back.. and what happened on that trip is better left not said.

PSS. Stanly discovered the old holocron is Sky Warden. I need to pick that up so I can get going on getting them going again.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

So Now I've seen were Freya is from... Explains alot.

While their we separated a sith and his boy. I feel a little guilty that we chopped the kid's hand off. But at least we were able to help purify the Sith presence.

Freya had a chat. Not sure with who, but it seemed to be productive.

So I'm now starting to spend some time with the Holocron. He thinks I have potential and is started to teach me the ways of the Warden.

Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm

So we decided to track down the missing ambassador... and we ran into yet another pirate ambush. I really wish someone would step up and help clean these things up.. oh wait that's kinda what I want to do.. so we did. I was able to use some of the new techniques I learned to harness some of the Force into my piloting. And it worked really well.

Karlos and Daniel were able to disable the transport ship. Apparently when they boarded the ship the pirates still tried to resist... sigh.. I'm not sure what the logic in that was.. We had already taken out their fighter cover, severely disabled their ship and the Ol' Girl and I were pointing 2 full proton torpedo launchers at their bridge.

Well it turns out another ambassador paid these guys to kidnap the missing one. We've got a rough idea and a course to follow so it looks like we might be hunting this down for a bit. I would have liked to gone after the pirate base.. but I guess that's going to have to wait till 1. we save the galaxy and 2. I become a full fledged Warden.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

We must be in melee combat again.. cause once again I got a glimpse of the other side. Well the good news is that we were able to stop another group of who thought the could join up with Sith. Apparently they were going to give him the gift of an army of ghost Rancors.

So things we have to show for stopping that from happening:
1. really nasty looking chest scar.
2. horn that calls forth the aforementioned ghost army
3. and a baby rancor, that seems to have adopted Karlos.

PS: I got a set of coordinates to a location in the middle of no-where from the holocron. After talking with Freya I've decided I need to find out what's there.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 am

So the group started doing some serious snooping around. We search mon cal, and figured out the the "shard" we've been holding onto is a fake. Then we chatted with holocrons about what we learned. then everyone locked themselves in their rooms for a few days. 8 guesses we have about 2 weeks left before all hell breaks loose.

So with everyone preoccupied I decided for once not to ask for our next location, and just flew to my mystery coordinates. We dropped out in the edge of an asteroid field so the Ol' Girl and I went out for a jaunt. The coordinates ended up at a large rock with hanger bay built into it. So apparently finding a Wardens base isn't that hard if you know who to ask... and if you have some reasonable flying skills.

Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Tryce.. Warden of the Sky

So after showing them the Ol' Girl, explaining the victory markers and filling them in on the STARS highlight reel I was made a member of the Wardens. I then filled them in on the going ons with Sith, They seemed both worried and excited I guess learning about the end of the galaxy and a giant star destroyer robot will do that. They also gave me the location of an interesting ship. Its apparently a firespray infused with Mandlorian ore. Hopefully it should mask our presence near Sith. I was able to recover it and I'm racing back to rejoin the group.

My one regret is that I had to leave the old girl on that forgotten rock. I swear someday to return for her. I hear the rest of the group has made it to Centerpoint. so maybe just maybe we might have a chance at all this.

Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am

Hey we won.. wooo whoo. it cost us 8, which sucks but I had never been more proud of that droid, he truly was one of the best of us.
I returned the Mandolore ship and retrieved the O'l Girl.

Fall out from the battle.. the station was completely destroyed, we got blamed so STARS was disbanded, seems fair to me. New Republic Starfighter Command decided to make spend some time guarding the museum as a punishment. see attached photo. And Freya and I had a lovely evening out.

Tryce's log - Page 2 Speeder
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:51 am

no rest for the wicked.

So now we have to investigate what to appears to be an entire planet inhabited by Sith... or at least a whole bunch of them. Experience has made us somewhat the wiser and we seem to be using unparalleled caution in our mission. We also have seem to picked up a new member, an accountant or overseerer from the Republic, which should come in handy if we ever get attacked by a group of auditors.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 am

Heh what do you know for once when we were expected to get caught, we actually managed a fair bit of recon. While freya was dealing with the past we found a rather formitable fleet. If we can catch them on the ground it could save the republic quite the headache. Just need to turn off the force powered cloud generator thingy, which possibly interdimensionally powerd no sweat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryce's log   Tryce's log - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryce's log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Corners of the Galaxy :: IC - In character posts and adventure logs :: Adventure Logs-
Jump to: