Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message from Tyr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message from Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Message from Tyr   Message from Tyr Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Got your message Mina! I was pretty happy to hear from you. It's been pretty grueling here on Raxas Prime the first few days. I'm almost ashamed to admit I can't really keep up with Kassada. She keeps up this pace I'm worried she's going to work herself to death. She's not much for talking either so I'm pretty eager to hear anything from you guys.

That's amazing what you did with the sensors, I can't imagi....okay well I can imagine the engineering feat it would take to do that with ordinary sensors but that's still damn impressive. I'm probably feeling just as bad I didn't stay on the Turtle with all of you as you are you didn't stay here. Still after getting a glimpse at what you are all working for and what you may be up against, I think I can do the most good here and your place is definitely keeping that flying death trap running. Maybe if there's still a galaxy after this is all over we'll get a chance to work together again. If there's not, well I have a few side projects going with the wealth of resources on Raxas Prime.

I have some..."friends" showing up on Prime in a few days that should a lot of help. Not so much on the technical side of things but at least scavenging and security around here. Still I may take you up on your offer sometime if we have trouble finding anything.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message from Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Tyr   Message from Tyr Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:40 pm

While I'm sure I would have appreciated some help from the New Republic I have the feeling whoever you reported this operation to was the wrong person to trust. Thankfully they thought they just had to deal with two people and a bunch of run down droids, they weren't expecting me to have two fully functioning Star Destroyers filled with an army loyal to me. So we have now added a fully functioning Correllian Corvette to my personal armada and you may want to let the new Republic know someone needs to pick up their stranded task force off of Raxas Prime. Kassada and I did have the engines fully functioning on....the monstrosity(we really need to come up with a name for this thing)....so we were able to take it to The Forgotten's fallback point and are working on it there. We don't have the near infinite resources of Raxas, but I think we can make do with my people running supply runs.

BTW, the Darth Revenant routine scared the leader of the task force into telling me his orders came from your friend Opelio, who apparently didn't trust any information coming from STARS. I'm guessing you didn't report in to him so I've no idea where he got your report from.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message from Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Tyr   Message from Tyr Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:40 am

Things are once again going smoothly after our hasty relocation. In fact I'm starting to make some progress on getting to know Kassada. Her dedication to finishing this is scary, and it took a long time for me to get through to her. She was often very terse with any questions I had, but slowly she is coming around. After her grandfather was killed by Vader's assassin, Starkiller, her father received a vision and left her with her grandmother to work on this project. He worked himself to death and died at an early age. She then received that same vision and came out here in hopes of finishing what they started. During the relocation I had my medics look her over as there was little work she could do in transit, she's been working herself to an early grave as well. I think with my help and the help of the Forgotten we've alleviated some of the workload on her and maybe we can prevent this. They say she wouldn't have lasted another month at the pace she was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message from Tyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Tyr   Message from Tyr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Tyr
Page 1 of 1