Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message from 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message from 4 Empty
PostSubject: Message from 4   Message from 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Greetings Brother,
I hope things are going well for you. I've followed some of what you do in the news, and it seems as though you are still fighting the good fight. The same goes for me here on Nal Hutta. This is a planet upon which crime does not sleep, thankfully, neither do I.

I've come across some information recently that I thought you might be interested in. After their completion of the Dark Saber project the Hutts sold the plans for the Death Star's lasers and hyperdrive system to a person by the name of Kamden Paratus, this was roughly 40 years ago. They had of course copied these plans to hold onto for themselves to perhaps use again at a later time. I have seen to it that will never happen, nor is there anyone left that would be able to speak of such things. I am somewhat worried that I can find no trace of a Kamden Paratus. Whoever he was kept a low profile and seems to be unknown on the criminal scene. Nor are there any New Republic records of anyone by that name. Kamden may still be out there with a Dark Saber of his own. At the very least I'm certain our other brothers will not be finding him or the Death Star plans.

Force be with you brother,

VLTD-4
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

Message from 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from 4   Message from 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you for the information. I will start to look for information on this Kamden Paratus and ask the other members of S.T.A.R.S. to help me. Are you concerned that this Kamden Paratus might have used these plans to construct a Death Star cannon, or are you just concerned that the information is out there somewhere unaccounted for?

I would like to inform you that I am planning on confronting 13. I have sent him a message challenging him to single combat. I know that you fought him previously, so I would like to request any advice or tactics that you might have for the confrontation. I know that this might be a foolhardy course of action, but I would like to resolve this honorably if at all possible.

VLTD 8

I am going to post 4's message to the IC message board and request help from the group on research. Just before whatever confrontation with 13 that takes place I am going to save any information that I know about Kamden Paratus to a data chip and give it to Freya. I will then erase any memories that I have about Kamden Paratus. If I am killed by 13 I don't want him to access any information from my memory on how to make his Death Star work. I would like to set this up ahead of time so that I can do it quickly if we are ambushed by 13.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message from 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from 4   Message from 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm worried about both scenarios. That there may be a madman out there with his own portable Death Star cannon or the unaccounted information may still be found by our brother.

I would caution you against facing him alone. I have been fortunate to not have run into any Sith Lords out here on Nal Hutta, but if I had to guess his power is no less than theirs. His fury was that of The Maker. He sees himself as Vader's successor and I believe he has attained power worthy of that title. If you were a Jedi Master perhaps you would stand a chance, but this plan to me sounds like suicide. I do not wish to mourn you as I mourned for 6, but if this is the course you've chosen I will not stand in your way.

VLTD-4
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Message from 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from 4   Message from 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from 4
Page 1 of 1