Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have a message!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

You have a message! Empty
PostSubject: You have a message!   You have a message! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 pm

(Artemis sends this message to Tryce, Freya, Mina, Kerlos, Eight, and Dannel. Anyone looking for him can find him in his room, deep in a hibernation trance.)

As I believe some of you know, I've been working on a way to use the Force to cure my own insanity. I've read about a technique similar to what we all did to cure Mina of Xel'lotath's mark; I'm going inside my own mind to look for the source. As it is not a safe procedure (I attempted this once before with interesting results), I thought it best to inform you all, in case something should happen to me.

I hope to see you all again soon. May the Force be with you.

Artemis
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

You have a message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have a message!   You have a message! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Freya tells the others, "I swear, if anything other than the Doctor comes out of that room when this is over, I'm going to beat it to death with a rock."
Back to top Go down

You have a message!
Page 1 of 1