Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another talk with Tryce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya

Freya

Another talk with Tryce Empty
PostSubject: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 am

As it gets late enough that the others are starting to go to sleep, Freya waves Tryce towards the port engine room and quickly ducks inside.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 am

Tryce takes a deep sigh, wonders now what and follows inside.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

"Two things. First, I got you this for the next time you fight Alcina."

She hands Tryce a fly swatter.
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

I had heard humors of it but apparently its true... you are getting a sense of humor.. and lets hope I never need it.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Freya shrugs. "I have always had a sense of humor. The rest of you are just becoming refined enough to understand it." Her voice sounds bored.

"Anyway, I have something I need to discuss and I think you're the only other person on board who will appreciate the problem."

She frowns. "Eight has put me into an untenable position. He has challenged Thirteen to a personal, honorable duel and therefore I cannot aid him. However, I cannot stand by and let him get killed. If I stay for the duel I will do something that will dishonor us both, and if I take no action I will break promises I have made."
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Yes I'm also concered about 8's course of action. I know he's asked us to stay out of the duel, but I'm not sure he can take him.. and if he fails then... I shudder at those consquences.

Honor is often a diffcult thing.. but if it was easy then it wouldn't mean what it does.

Tyrce pauses in deep thought. There are really only a couple options I can see right now
1. Find some way to prevent the duel.. and I've got know clue on that.
2. Decide which broken promise we can live with. And I'm pretty sure which one I can sleep with... the one that will keep me and others alive
3. Not be there.. hope for the best and if not find another way to stop 13.. maybe with a giant robot
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Also I don't trust 13 any farther than I could TK him.

To me I don't think he cares about droid independence, cause if he did he would not have tried the broadcast trick. He would have forced countless droids to do his bidding even if it meant their lives. The only way true droid independence will occur is if 1. the droids want it and 2. it can be reach peacefully. Otherwise the fight will be like every other civil war this galaxy has suffered through. and to be honest I'm not sure how many more it can weather before it truly does crumble to anarchy and we are reduced to isolated worlds using stone tools.

hmm maybe we should tell the droids (all of them) about 13 and his plans for them.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

"I do not trust him either, but Four said that we can expect him to abide by the terms of their agreement. I still feel that he'll only honor the exact wording and not the spirit, though. As for convincing him not to go through with it he is too set on this course of action and, unless we could prove definitively that this is a trick, Eight will not change his mind.

"I thought I could help Eight by finding something for him, but trinkets aren't going to save him at this point. All I am doing is assisting him in his suicide," she sighs.

"The only solution I can come up with is to assume that Eight will die as I have seen, and to take advantage of the opportunity this fight presents."
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 am

We could rig 8 with an explosive that would go off should all his functions stop. This way if 8 wins no boom and we can then remove it. If he fails like you for see, the bomb goes off and away we go. and if we wanted to walk that fine line, We could even try to figure someway to do with out 8's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm

"No, no, no. That would be a violation of the spirit of Eight's agreement. I'm thinking of something a little more unexpected, epic, and ill-advised."
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:20 am

Unexpected, epic, and ill-advised?? sounds great I've got your back.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Freya leans in and whispers in Tryce's ear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another talk with Tryce   Another talk with Tryce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another talk with Tryce
Page 1 of 1