Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tryce and the holocron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crash

crash

Tryce and the holocron Empty
PostSubject: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

So as our little rag tag fleet leaves Vigrith, Tryce picks up the old slightly battered Holocron and carefully places it next the X-wing. Then he sits cross legged next to it and begins to meditate in hopes of trying to make contact.

*occ this maybe some of the most serious/somber Tryce has ever looked

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

After a few moments of concentration you hear the familiar hum of holo circuits activating and a visage not unlike Sam Elliot, complete with tattered Old Republic flight suit and cowboy hat, appears. The hologram takes off it's hat and seems to dust it off.

"Well, I'll be. It's been a Mooka's age since anybein' wanted to talk a spell. That last fellar didn't seem to be all that interested in talkin' neither. Name's Elias, Warden of the Sky, what's your handle their son?"
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

"Tryce, sir and I've been looking to find out what I can about the Sky Wardens. Things around the galaxy have gotten a bit out of hand, and sadly the space lanes have been neglected. We had entire colonies and navigation routes lost the red tape of the government. Pirates are ambushing transports at pretty high levels and heck we've even had some crazed droid trying to rebuild a giant space station capable of destroying entire planets."

"Neither the Jedi or the New Republic seem to be equipped to deal with all of this. I am came across some old stories of a group of force users who use to maintain the routes.. which brings me to you."

" I'm doing all I've can.. including re-establishing some hyperspace routes, but I'm just one guy and most people think I'm nuts when I talk about wardens. But I really think that the group needs to reformed to help bring some order to all this chaos"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am

"Sounds like the Galaxy is in a might bit of trouble there Tryce. Find it hard to believe that the Wardens ain't still out there somewhere fighting the good fight. Still, if'n they're out there or not, there's a whole lotta space to cover. The Wardens could always use another recruit. You know what we stand for? You reckon you're ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 pm

"Well I could just give you the line about defending the space lanes for all those who wish to use them, righting the wrongs and standing up against tyranny, But you strike me as someone who would see through that kind of Bantha poo"

"The truth is I really do want to help others, to use my gifts to help keep the peace and I've been traveling with several other Force Sensitives in an effort to do so. Several have gone the path of the Jedi, another is a Jensaarai, and one is a droid with an err unusual background. But none of those paths seem to be me.. I just can't seem to be at one with their foci. Jedi and their Sabers, the Jensaarai and their armor."

"To be fairly honest I'm really most comfortable in that seat", Tryce points to X-wing behind them. "While my ability to use the force has grown it still pales to my ability to navigate the stars.. Heck you probably are not going to believe this, but I even plotted a course through the Maw with out even using the ships navigation aids. I mean look how I fashioned my
saber". Tryce holds up the joystick hanging by his side. "I wish I could use my connection with the Force with my pilot skills"

"But I've got to tell you I'm not perfect, I have a bit of a problem with authority. I've butted heads with Jedi Council on several occasions, I just don't think that every answer is black and white. and while sometimes I can see eye to eye with the Jensaari, I just have an issue with the rage that ours seems to have.. and besides who wants to walk around in all that armor. And I seem to also be on a on again off again relationship with the Republic and their overwhelming bureaucracy. I like to just get things done.. see a problem and fix it, no forms, no requests, do what ever it takes"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

"Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought. The Wardens ain't for everybody, we sometimes butt heads with the government just as much as the pirates. If you got no ties to your Republic or the Jedi, I'd say you're ready."

The image of Elias looks over your X-wing, for a moment and whistles.

"Now that is one fancy looking Headhunter you got there son! So what's stopping you from using what the Force gave you to pilot that thing?"
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

"Yea I can honestly say that neither the Republic or the jedi are currently bank rolling me"

"That was the next generation of fighter that replaced the Z-95. It's called the Icom T-65 X-wing. Did a complete rebuild from the ground up on her," Tryce says with a great deal of pride. "Actually in this day in age she's considered an obsolete model, the only other one of these I've seen is in a museum. But as you can see I do alright with her."

"Using the Force, that's kinda one of the things I was hopping you could help me with. I've gotten pretty descent with using the Force in hyperspace astrogation, but in terms of tactical flying I'm just using my pilot skill. I'm sure that the Force has helped me indirectly, but no one has shown an interest in helping me channel the Force directly to the stick and rudder."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 pm

"Well then, lets get started Tryce. Tell me, can you talk with your ship?"
Back to top Go down
crash

crash

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm

"Well I've named her, and I have said things to her.. but can't say I've talked to her. I guess I've put everything into her.. my time, sweat, blood except my spirit or the Force. "

Tryce then climbs into the cockpit and tries to meditate in an effort to talk to the Ol' Girl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:10 pm

After a few moments of meditating in the cockpit you can hear the ol' girl loud and clear. Her voice sounds familiar like you've been hearing it for months now and just somehow only became aware of it.

"Hello Tryce, are we flying today?"

OOC: Pick up Techno-telepathy free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryce and the holocron   Tryce and the holocron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryce and the holocron
Page 1 of 1