Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion   STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am

Ferrin being Corellia-born insisted we go make sure everything was going okay out in his neck of the galaxy. No one in the group objected so we set out and went straight to Krin's Droid Hut to see what we could dig up. Unfortunately our investigation is somewhat stalled at the moment. Going over the scrap heap of evidence we're almost certain they droids were tampered with. Whoever programmed them to go crazy was smart enough to also set them to self destruct and melt their main memory and behavioral units thus slagging any lead we might otherwise have had. Looking through Krin's records we found out two interesting leads. All the droids internal circuitry was ordered from the same manufacturer, Vigil Droid Logistics Trafficking, on the planet Vigil which is on the edge of Wild Space. Normally that wouldn't stop us but five years ago it was claimed by the Corporate Sector and we have no jurisdiction there now. Also of note, Krin had recently bought a used protocol droid that was no where to be found in the aftermath. We've put in with CorSec to keep an eye out for the Jawas that sold him the droid, but have yet to turn up any clues as to their whereabouts.

Claire Redblade
S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Follow up from Vigil   STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 pm

While we have no jurisdiction in the corporate sector Ulari, our Shistavanen scout, has an uncle that works in Industrial Automation and was able to get us a meeting with Vigil Droid Logistics Trafficking as potential investors. From the outside the whole operation seems legit. It's run entirely by Jawas and their own droids. Something didn't sit right with me though and as I tried to Sense what was going on I came to a horrible realization, the Jawas had no life force. I mean physically I could feel their presence in the Force, but it's like they weren't really alive. I'm sure someone else is pulling their strings, but other than ourselves I couldn't feel a single living being in the area. After a tour of their factory they gave us a sample of their finished product, but we're pretty sure it's not the real deal. Ulari and Marck will try and sneak in to see if we can get a sample of what they're really shipping out.

Claire Redblade
STARS Bravo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion   STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:45 am

Sithspawn! No not the actual spawn of Sith, that's just me cursing. Now I think I know how the New Republic caught Marck. Master thief my freakin' headtails! His attempt to sneak into Vigil Droid Logistics and get out unnoticed was somehow NOTICED. Ulari contacted us in the middle of the night saying they were pinned down in a blaster fight with a couple of droids he claims looked remarkably like Alpha teams own VLTD 8. Unfortunately before he could give us more details the transmission cut out abruptly. As we made ready to mobilize we got word from Captain Zallia that they were likewise having to blast their way out of the spaceport as the authorities are no longer buying our cover, most likely tipped off by whoever found Marck and Ulari. We were lucky to even make it out of our quarters as less than a block away from the place we avoided being seen by Corporate Sector Authorities rushing in and busting down the door to more than likely arrest us.

We cautiously made our way to the spaceport only to find the place surrounded by authorities and the Starship Extreme no where to be seen. It's impossible to say whether the Captain abandoned us or she had no choice but to leave or risk being caught as well. So here we are with no ship, two of our number captured, and hiding as wanted fugitives on a Corporate Sector planet. Ferrin says we should go after our friends blasters blazing, Darra and Doroan say we should try and just discretely make our way off planet, all three are looking to me to make the decision for some reason. By the lekku of Sunawzi I swear I have never considered myself a leader, nor do I wish to be now. We can't leave our friends behind, assuming they're still alive, but neither do I think we can just bust them out like some action heroes on a holovid. Force willing, there's got to be another way. I just hope I can figure out what it is.

It was difficult enough to get this encrypted report sent off planet, but it may be the last I make if things don't go well. I have a bad feeling about this.

Claire Redblade
STARS Bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion   STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STARS Bravo : Report on Droid Rebellion
Page 1 of 1