Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artemis to Kerlos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 pm

[OOC: This can take place whenever it fits best into the line of events; can happen anytime]

Artemis finds Kerlos while on the Turtle, asking him if he has a minute. "This is about something different," Artemis explains. "I'm wondering if you can find news on a certain individual."
Back to top Go down
KsJim

KsJim

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 pm

"I can certainly give it a try. What's the name?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

"His name is Everett Linaki. He was my best friend on Aretak before I left," Artemis explains. He proceeds to give a description as well as the exact location of his last known residence. "I'd just like to know if he's all right. When I left, I cut all ties. I'm afraid that his association with me might have gotten him into harm, but I can't contact him myself without fear of putting him in danger."
Back to top Go down
KsJim

KsJim

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

"I'll see what I can find."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Subject : Everett Linaki
Species : Arahn

Everett Linaki was the leader of the Aratak Arahn/Defel Coalition which was struggling to repair Arahn/Defel relations since the release of the Vox Virus. However, he has since stepped down after it was revealed that he was a friend/possible accomplice of Dr. Vox’s. He had been under house arrests awaiting the trial of Dr. Vox. A recent attack on his residence by unknown Defel agitators has left him in a coma and he is currently under watch at Aretak General in a maximum security wing for at risk patients.
Back to top Go down
https://dcotg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Artemis to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis to Kerlos   Artemis to Kerlos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis to Kerlos
Page 1 of 1