Dark Corners of the Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum site for players in my Star Wars D6 campaign. http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dark-corners-of-the-galaxy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VLTD 8 to Kerlos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfordtodd

wolfordtodd

VLTD 8 to Kerlos Empty
PostSubject: VLTD 8 to Kerlos   VLTD 8 to Kerlos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:11 pm

This is a message relayed to Kerlos back on Yavin.

My brother 4 has gathered some information about the missing plans for the Death Star Cannon and Hyperdrive. He sent me the following message:

I've come across some information recently that I thought you might be interested in. After their completion of the Dark Saber project the Hutts sold the plans for the Death Star's lasers and hyperdrive system to a person by the name of Kamden Paratus, this was roughly 40 years ago. They had of course copied these plans to hold onto for themselves to perhaps use again at a later time. I have seen to it that will never happen, nor is there anyone left that would be able to speak of such things. I am somewhat worried that I can find no trace of a Kamden Paratus. Whoever he was kept a low profile and seems to be unknown on the criminal scene. Nor are there any New Republic records of anyone by that name. Kamden may still be out there with a Dark Saber of his own. At the very least I'm certain our other brothers will not be finding him or the Death Star plans.

Do you have any contacts who might be able to find some information about this Kamden Paratus? By the way I really appreciated what you did for me when you asked the republic to make me a citizen. If There is ever anything that I can do for you let me know. I am in your debt.

VLTD 8

I will also mention the message from 4 to those on the ship and ask for their input and help in research.
Back to top Go down

VLTD 8 to Kerlos
Page 1 of 1